At Jack’s Paleo Kitchen we think you should know what goes into your food!
Below is a list of all of our ingredients. As you can see, we try hard to work with companies producing sustainable, high-quality ingredients for our Paleo Cookies.
- Palm Shortening – Certified Organic, Sustainably Produced on small family farms. Non-GMO. Product of Ecuador.
- Honey – Non-GMO. Product of Brazil.
- Maple Syrup – Non-GMO. Product of Canada.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Non-GMO.
- Coconut Flour – Certified Organic, Non-GMO project verified. Product of Southeast Asia.
- Arrowroot Powder – Non-GMO. Product of Thailand.
- Sweet Potato Flour – Rooted Foods Product (small, community-based producers). Non-GMO. Product of Peru.
- Baking Soda – Non-GMO Project verified. Product of USA, Milwaukie, Oregon.
- Grass Fed Beef Collagen
- Chocolate Chips – Organic, Fair Trade. Produced with ingredients by small-scale farmers in Peru and Paraguay. Non-GMO
- Kosher Salt – Product of USA. Non-GMO
- Cinnamon – Product of USA. Non-GMO
- Cream of Tartar – Product of USA. Non-GMO
- Evaporated Cane Sugar – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project verified. Product of USA, Florida.
- Unsulphured Molasses – Non-GMO Project verified.
- Ginger – Product of USA. Non-GMO.
- Lemon Oil – Product of USA – Memphis, TN. Non-GMO.
- Shredded Coconut – Non-GMO Project verified. Product of USA, Milwaukie, Oregon.
- Raisins – Certified Organic. Product of USA, California. Non-GMO.
Do you have questions regarding Jack’s Paleo cookies ingredients or our facilities? Contact us today!